God, our source, calls us to journey in faithfulness as Disciples of Christ. Through the life and ministry of Santa Teresa Hills Presbyterian Church, members and friends will:
- Grow in understanding, commitment and relationship to God.
- Be encouraged to make responsible choices throughout their spiritual journey and life.
- Be encouraged to deepen their faith.
- Be encouraged to express their faith creatively.
- Learn and practice spiritual disciplines.
- Be encouraged to reflect the character and nature of Christ.
- As grateful recipients of God’s Good News in Jesus, share this Good News in our neighborhoods and the world (in word and deed).
- Be encouraged to discern and use their gifts and talents to God’s glory.
- Be encouraged to take on leadership roles in church.
- It is our hope and our prayer that as the spiritual lives of people are deepened, the church community will grow stronger and the kingdom, the power, and the glory of God will be more fully realized.
What is a Presbyterian? Click here for more info.