The mission of Santa Teresa Hills Presbyterian Church, an inclusive community, is to nurture members and friends to be faithful disciples of Christ, and to use their gifts and talents to share the good news of Christ’s love in serving the needs of the church and community.
Come join us as we aspire to be a light to one another on our faith journeys. Worship begins at 10:00 AM each Sunday.
- Make Love Not War Matthew 5:9 Sep 16, 2018
- Do I really get to hate my brother Luke: 14 25-33 Sep 9, 2018
- How Do We Know YOU Are Speaking to Us 1 Kings 19:9-13 Numbers 22:21-31 John 10:1-4, 27 Sep 2, 2018
- Faith vs Works – A Showdown Eph 2 4-10 & James 2 14-26 Aug 26, 2018
- Just Plain Weird Revelation 21 1-7 Aug 19, 2018